- This event has passed.
ROYSTON – Smart Marketing for your Small Business
Monday May 14th 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
At our May meetup, Carla Spain of MyCarla Ltd will talk about Smart Marketing and getting the right message to the right people, at the right time.
You want to reach your ideal customer. And those customers want to know why your product or service is right for them.
Smart marketing is about getting the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
In our presentation we’ll cover:
- How to target your ideal customers
- What channels you can use to reach those customers
- What to say in your marketing messages
- How social media is changing, and what you need to do to change with it
- GDPR and marketing
- How best to spend your marketing budget, however small that is
MyCarla helps SMEs and non profits to improve their communications and get the most out of their marketing.
Please note that from Business Babble Royston meetups will now be held at Banyers House
19.30: Informal networking
20.00: Session starts
22.00: Informal networking/session end
£12 per session – please book your tickets through Eventbrite (see link below) to ensure you have a space. For details of our great value Always Annual membership package and further information, please contact us at email@example.com